When purchasing your tickets you may have paid for cover that allows you to claim back the cost of your ticket in the event that (due to a listed reason) you are unable to go to the event or pick-up the tickets in time to go.
The claim process consists of two parts:
- Claim Notification - you fill-in an online form, providing brief information on the claim. We will then tell you what documents to send to us. This will be displayed online and an email confirmation sent to you.
- Assessment - once you have emailed to us the documents that support your claim these are then reviewed alongside the online form you completed and we make an assessment of your claim. In most cases, we are able to make settlement at this stage, however, this will be dependent on both your claim being covered and you having sent us the correct documents. In the event of the claim not being covered we will email you back explaining why it is not covered. If you have not sent us the required documents then we will email back advising you why what you have sent is insufficient and inviting you to submit the correct documents.
In terms of the documents we require you to send to us, these will differ dependent on the circumstances of the claim. However, in the majority of cases this will include:
- Booking confirmation - showing you the amounts paid for the tickets (amount claimed) and the cover having been taken out(proof of cover).
- Proof of circumstances - this will differ depending on the exact cause of the claim, but the specific documentation will be confirmed during the Claim Notification process.
- Evidence tickets not used - this will usually include for the sending us sight of the tickets themselves.
To submit an online Claim Notification click here.
If you have any questions, click here to review our frequently asked questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.